the rest is easy.
E M P L O Y E R H I S T O R Y
LATCHA & ASSOCIATES
2001 – Present
J. WALTER THOMPSON
BUSINESS NEWS PUBLISHING
CTS ASSOCIATES, INC.
C A R E E R H I G H L I G H T S
- Since joining Latcha, sole designer for all Lincoln (and Mercury) brochures and marketing materials.
When Mercury division existed, designed 13+ vehicle catalogs yearly.
- In the past few years, concepted, designed, creative directed photography for all Lincoln brochures (averaging 7 brochures yearly).
- In 2014 contributed to the launched of a Lincoln brand app for smart phones. Producing comprehensive product information, lifestyle content and demonstration videos to create an interactive experience.
- In 2015, a campaign pitch for Vera Bradley scored the highest by focus group participants. This led to an account shift where I was able to bring my visually relatable campaign concept to life. The images created were used for national magazines, OLAs, CRM, in-store displays and more. With retail, came quick thinking and fast reacting.
- To date projects include: overseeing and managing 6 art directors who work on multiple Ford creative projects, renewal and launch brochures for Lincoln, video creation, auto show pieces, product cards, dealership showroom materials. In addition, conceptualize and develop various special projects and new business pitches. My concept and design assistance helped with the win of the Audi Parts & Services business.
- Roles and responsibilities include: self-motivated leadership, creative solutions utilizing both graphic design and art direction, analysis of product and target audience, client relations, presentation skills, driven by schedule and budget, image creation via outside sources for photography and illustration, coordination and management of several projects at a time, multi-tasking abilities, team spirited and love what I do for a living.
Senior Art Director
- Creation and production of websites and banner advertising for ’98 Ford vehicle lineup, Ford Credit and Goodyear. Programmed and present a working model of the website designs to all clients.
- Designed and art directed ’99 model year Ford catalogs and Race for the Cure event communications.
- Supervision of creative department and leadership of new business presentations.
- Responsible for the creation and production of nine recruitment brochures for Ford. Produced seven, 15 minute recruitment videos for Ford. Handling every task from story boarding and talent selection to animation creation and editing.
- Directed marketing pieces for GM OnStar, Mercy Health Services, St. John Hospital, Kmart, Henry Ford Health Systems and Kelly Services.
Senior Art Director
Business News Publishing
- Redesigned and produced monthly trade magazine.
- Established new start-up bimonthly magazine.
- Created various logos/icons and a variety of promotional pieces for five other magazines to drive advertisement placement in upcoming issues.
- Received Most Outstanding Employee award after my first year.